Wednesday, October 12, 2011

While I create you at all.....



The magic of moments,
Made me,
An architect of present,
And of pleasant,
I don’t know,
How the tiny time?
Energized me for the hours,
Within blink of eyes,
How joyous flowery wave,
Delight me at all my pore,  
And,
Reflected beam of light of yours,
 How I collect?
And,
 Shape you in front of mine,
Amazing to talk with you,
You are not shy,
Nor I have hesitation,
Not silently,
Nor in silence,
Vibration of pleasant soft voice,
Like rain drops dancing song,
Amazing virtual friendship of mine,
Yes!
Man can create anything,
God blessed us,
With power of imagination,
How cool light of round moon,
‘Truth-you’ of nectar,
Made ‘lotus-me’ fragranced,
In the morning,
Just before the rising sun,
Dew drops on petals of lotus,
Have you ever seen?
The pleasure full art of god,
I feel him in me,
While I create you at all.


2 comments:

  1. each word of this poem is echoing nothing can be more beautiful and divine than nature itself

    ReplyDelete
  2. this poem is really like lotus itself ....delicate and soothing ....so pure as if nature took all care when handed this to us

    ReplyDelete