Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Bird In A Golden Cage.....


I was in hurry,
Way to my home,
In the earlier evening,
Light was alarming,
 Soon it will disappear,
Suddenly,
You alone,
Just ahead of me,
As usual,
With slow walk,
With ease towards Mall,
As expected,
I got energized,
Outburst with pleasure,
And a little nervous too,
I slowed down,
And decided,
I will not follow you,
But on the way,
I dialed my colleague,
He told me,
Be brave,
Golden moments invite you,
I stopped for a while,
And Entered into Mall,
 From its back,
Cautiously came to main gate,
And fond you
In front of a Vanity shop,
Only girls were there,
I felt awkward,
No, I will not talk,
But wow,
You look beautiful,
Looking colorful round bangle,
You picked so many,
Amazing to watch you,
You had no idea of my silence,
I was watching silently,
So you are so natural,
A girl with girl’s item,
Never seen you before like this,
In a office ever,
With jeans-T-shirt,
Without make-up,
Always in a pressure,
And with no feministic attitude,
I don’t know,
What inspired you? 
For colorful round bangle,
But one thing was clear,
A bird in a golden cage,
Was dreaming to fly high,


No comments:

Post a Comment