Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For Valentine’s Day.....

O! my adorable,
Cute friend,
My beautiful poems,
Lines Yes!
Roses are for rose day,
Meanings are for propose day,
Tunes & rhythms,
Melodies are for chocolate day,
Beauties & fun,
Simplicities are for teddy day,
Emotions & joys,
Fragrances are for hug day,
Honesty & trueness,
Commitments are for promise day,
Respect & dignity,
Feelings are for kiss day,
Silence of mine,
Heart & eyes,
Breaths are for Valentine’s Day,
I have nothing to gift you,
More than you blessed me,
Only I want to say you,
Thank you!
As moments are never dies,
And I am fool,
It’s enough to make you cool,
And it’s true,
Though you laugh at me,
 I like you with your smile,



2 comments:

  1. this is really tremendous.... nothing can be more pure as bliss and this poem has sober bliss in it ...people think romance is something passionate but this what pure love could be with all its tenderness.....wowwwwwwwww for this amazing poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarika.....I like music and I want to write musical poem.....So if it reflects as it is, it’s lovely for me.....

    ReplyDelete